Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gas Works Park



Yesterday we enjoyed another full day with Matt and had a picnic at Gas Works Park in Seattle. It was the site of an old plant that made gas from coal. It is now a city park with most of the original structures in place. Jonah and I had a play date today with another intern's wife and their little boy. They have a 15 month old and are expecting again. They were so nice and we can't wait to meet up with them again. They are from New Mexico but they seem like good Midwest folk. We met them at the largest mall I have ever been inside. It had all your regular stores but then also the fancy ones where I'll never shop (Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc). The play area was very neat and Jonah enjoyed it even though I wouldn't let him jump in with the big kids. Here are pictures from yesterday. I do have one of myself from our trip to the falls but alas, I'm not allowed to post over 5 pictures so it will have to wait.







No comments: