Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good deals




My tomato crop thus far. They're tiny.




So yesterday Jonah and I went to Old Navy to use the spend $100 get $50 off coupon so graciously given to me by Maygan. He was an angel and just sat in his stroller talking and laughing the entire time. I didn't even have to break out the puffs or crackers. I picked up some 12-18 month shirts and pants because all the winter stuff he has is 18 months and he isn't fitting into that right now. He also got some 18-24 month jeans, shorts and shirts. I got myself a couple of $5 shirts. Nothing for Matt because the hospital supplies his wardrobe. I hear Jonah stirring from his nap so I should get his dinner made. The doctor gave the go ahead for him to eat everything now. We were worried about starting eggs, nuts, citrus, etc but she said it was okay. Nothing new this week or next week though because we won't know if any reaction is from the food or his vaccinations. We haven't tried milk yet because I'm still breastfeeding and we have a nice frozen supply as well. I'm going to wean him as soon as I work up the courage. It will mean an unhappy baby and probably a tired and sad mommy but I'm ready (mostly).

No comments: