Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jonah!

This year has flown by but at the same time I can't remember what it was like not to have Jonah in our lives. He is truly a joy and we feel so blessed to be his parents. He was a better baby than I could have even dreamed of and I pray that we can be the parents he needs and deserves. I can't believe my little baby boy has grown up so much. You already get a glimpse of his personality and he looks more like his daddy everyday. He is showing us he would rather crawl than walk and recently started "dancing" but only while sitting down. He likes to talk about the books you read to him and lights up when he sees other children. We're sad everyone can't be here to celebrate Jonah's birthday but know that you are all thinking about him. He is such a fortunate boy to be so deeply loved by our friends and family. Sadly the photographer still hasn't posted pictures on her blog and Matt is on call so he couldn't help me upload from the video camera. Stay tuned for birthday coverage '09 in the coming days. And at least one picture later today.

1 comment:

The Bowgren Family said...

Abigail says... "Happy birthday Jonah. I love you and miss you soooo much! Muah. Can't wait to see you in October. We'll have to talk-up another trip, maybe out to Seattle for mommy and I... maybe we'll let daddy come? Either way, I miss you. Mommay talks about you often (and your parents too). This is getting long, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"