Saturday, September 5, 2009

An afternoon with Jonah



Jonah seems to have almost endless energy. He is still napping twice daily fantastically. The past two days when he is ready for his nap he has been going to his room and pulling his lovey through the slats of the crib. Yesterday his door was closed so he sat outside and pointed until I opened it for him. He points at everything. I think he is going to be a big airplane kid because anytime we hear one (which is at least 5 times a day) he points to the window. When we're outside he searches the sky. His new word is doggy. He mostly says "hi doggy" and waves. Today we were looking at an animal book and I was trying to make a gorilla noise and he thought it was hilarious. There are so many animals that I don't know what sound to make for him. I made a fish face for the sea life page and he seemed happy with that. I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend. Matt is at the hospital all weekend. Boo!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think someone needs a bone! That cracks me up he is just soo darn cute.. Miss you guys!