Saturday, September 12, 2009

Halfway done




Tonight is the halfway point for Matt's stretch of night shifts. We actually see him more on night shift than day shift. We have dinner together and he is able to play with Jonah before he leaves. Jonah isn't feeling well and was up several times last night. He has a cough and runny nose so we didn't go anywhere today. I remembered to grab my camera as Matt was giving him a bath. He immediately started making faces. It got warm again here and I'm hating it. Why can't it just cool down? I do much better when I'm cold than when I'm hot. I don't want to jinx anything but Caleb is now off his steroid. He had been doing 5 mg every third day but the other day, due to miscommunication, he wasn't fed or given his meds. So we decided to see how he would do without his steroid. We'll leave him on his other medicine though. I don't know if he'll ever come off it.

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

Hi Kim, Matt and Jonah
I pray Jonah is feeling better soon. We have been very busy here too. I think of you guys so much and miss you so much. I look forward to the visit. I am sending a box tomorrow with the FP airplane for Jonah and a few other things. It will help him get ready for his plane ride. I am sorry about the stroller. Our internet is almost normal now. We need to try the Skype again. Tell Matt Hi and hug Jonah for me.
I am hopeful for Caleb :)
I love you all.
Grandma J