Monday, September 7, 2009

No Labor on this Labor Day


No pictures today but here is an old one. He was around 5 months. Aw, my little baby!

Matt was home today and we did absolutely nothing. It was nice. We did head up to the pet store to let Jonah look at the animals and get Caleb a harness (which was too big so I have to return it). We all took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, had take out for dinner, and then Matt and I watched Antique Roadshow after Jonah went to bed. I know, our life is so exciting. Matt is catching up on his shows now and I'm avoiding unloading the dishwasher. We watched a new show the other night that we've added to our record list. It is called "Glee" and is about a high school glee club. Most of the shows we watch are reality shows, Top Chef, Project Runway, Real Housewives of Atlanta (just me) and our all time favorite when it is on, Amazing Race. Even though I've seen them all, I also started recording Gilmore Girls again. I recorded them last year too. I'm still upset that is was canceled. I loved that show. The Sound of Music was on the other night and I recorded it to watch later. Believe it or not, I've never seen it. I remember they were playing it on the bus as we drove through the Alps but I was probably busy talking (to Matt?).

No comments: