Sunday, September 13, 2009

On the phone


I may be biased but I think he is just the cutest little boy!


I have been pretending I'm talking on the toy telephone so that one day Jonah will talk on the phone instead of just pushing buttons. He has only ever seen a cell phone and they look a little different so I don't know if he gets what I'm doing. He usually looks at me like I'm insane especially because I always tell him Grandma is on the phone but she never is. Today he acted like he was talking on the phone. And I managed to get a picture (sort of)! Jonah is feeling better. I heard him coughing last night and so I woke him up thinking if I could just suction his nose out he would feel better. He is over the bulb syringe. A couple of months ago he thought it was hilarious and would hold still and laugh when you used it. Now he thrashes around and nothing is accomplished.

It is supposed to be in the upper 70s this week which means it will be 90 in our apartment. I will definitely be out and about to avoid being here all day. Jonah had no problem with the milk. I should have known though because he is a great eater and drinker. I was in such desperate need for a haircut and I'm glad I finally had it done. I don't know if I'll go back to the person though. He did a good job but his conversation was inappropriate (or at least I think so). I heard all about his 17 year old 6 foot 4 son who had a run in with the law, his physical therapist ex-wife, his vinegar and Tabasco diet to ward off illness, and received a lot of unsolicited parenting advice. Um, no thanks. I missed two phone calls today because I didn't hear my phone ring when it was in the diaper bag. I need to start carrying it with me.

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

He is the cutest little boy I know!
I love these pictures and that dinosaur t shirt.
Love you,
Grandma J