Friday, September 11, 2009

The saga continues

"Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order 104-7886961 from
BabyAge has been canceled because the seller did not confirm shipment of
the order within 30 days. Sellers on Amazon must ship products within 30
days of when the order was placed, otherwise the order is automatically
canceled."

The stroller is not coming. So do I order it from Amazon again and wait another 3 to 5 weeks? I guess I'll think about it. It is so annoying.

I'm getting my hair cut today. I haven't had it cut since May. I've trimmed my bangs a couple of times but then decided I was really messing them up so stopped. I made the appointment for when Jonah is usually napping so that Matt could continue to sleep. However, Jonah decided to skip his morning nap so now I don't know what his schedule will be like this afternoon. He is currently trying to shove a dining room chair through his bedroom doorway. I think in the next place we live we'll store all of Jonah's toys in his room because while he is playing it is almost impossible to walk through the living room. I think he is saying it is nap time. Woohoo! I'll take lots of pictures tomorrow, promise.

No comments: