Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 days and counting


Jonah's favorite hangout-the dog kennel

We've been preparing for our trip next week. Today we picked up the last few things I needed to finish Jonah's Halloween costume and had Caleb's meds refilled so he'll have plenty for when we're gone. I know the trip will be way too short. I am still wrapping my head around the fact that our move here is somewhat permanent. We will be here for 5 to 7 years depending on what Matt decides for his fellowship(s). Jonah will be in school and have memories of living here. Matt and I will be in our 30s before we leave. You would think that after 5 months I would be used to the idea but some days it still hits me and I miss our old life, house, job, family, etc. We'll be really good travelers when residency is over!

No comments: