Monday, October 12, 2009

Brrrr

I've been lazying (a word?) around the last few days. Instead of making plans we just stayed at home and took naps this weekend. It has cooled down making it the perfect weather to curl up on the couch with a blanket. I had a doctor's appointment this morning that was conveniently located next to Matt's hospital. His morning surgery had been canceled so he treated us to lunch in the hospital cafeteria. I brought my camera but forgot to take pictures. I wanted to take some of the buildings and mountains as I was driving but that isn't very safe. I'll work on taking some pictures of Jonah today. He is napping now and then we're going to run errands. Did I mention that our winter clothes are in Illinois? We have coats and jeans but no sweaters or warm shirts. I really should have checked the basement before leaving. I think our suitcases will be empty on the way there and full on the way back. Two weeks!!!

No comments: