Thursday, October 1, 2009

Surgeon Jonah



Matt accidentally left his surgical cap at home today so Jonah was wearing it this morning. He looked so cute. I just can't get enough of him. I was on the phone a couple of times this morning and everytime I would get off Jonah would say "dada" like he was asking me if it was Matt on the phone.
Matt said the vet was really nice and was happy with how Caleb was doing. However, he would like to see him lose ten pounds. I don't really know how we'll do that but I suppose we'll try. The interesting thing is that the dogs don't have to take heartworm medicine here. They just don't have it. This was good to hear because I think I've forgotten to give them any for the last 2 months.


With all those toys he spends a lot of time playing with the stroller.

1 comment:

Matt Bowgren said...

That is quite the outfit! I thought about it for a minute and decided he's a pirate.