Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More pictures

While we were home I got to have lunch with some of the NICU girls. I'm sad that they weren't busier (sorry!) so more of them would have been there to visit. I wished I could have just put on a pair of scrubs and gone to work. I miss work and I miss those girls. Jonah received his first haircut on our trip to Illinois from Grandma. He didn't hold still but was somewhat distracted by cell phones. I can't believe how grown up he looks now. Just when I think he can't get any cuter, he does!

After more drama with Amazon I ended up ordering the smaller version of the stroller I had wanted because the ship date for the one I originally ordered was pushed back yet again. It is the Baby Jogger City Micro and it has the wonderfully easy fold of the City Mini but the canopy isn't as great. It is a full inch less in width so that is a bonus. Jonah likes to climb it but doesn't like sitting in it. He stiffens and won't sit down in his high chair, stroller and car seat. He thinks the best game in the world is to see how fast he can unplug lamps while I'm telling him not to and he laughs the entire time. I'm scared for the toddler years. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Jonah's bottom first molars appeared this week bringing him to a total of 12 teeth. Matt starts nights tonight. We're going to look at a rental house this morning. I'm hoping it works out but things go fast here.

First haircut


Handsome boy!


Nursing sore gums and a bloody lip from an unsteady gate.

No comments: