Monday, December 28, 2009

Good thing spaghetti night fell on bath night



Matt works tonight and tomorrow night and then he is off until Monday. Did I mention that as of last week he is officially halfway done with intern year? We're so looking forward to next year and a much easier schedule. In general I'm excited about the next year. I'm trying not to wait until New Years to start my "resolutions." Since Christmas my diet has consisted of leftover hash brown casserole, veggie pizza, & fudge. I'm feeling a bit sluggish so I should probably change that. I'm also excited about starting a new job. I don't yet have a job but my resume is out there so that is a step in the right direction.

1 comment:

great Grandma Louise said...

I enjoyed these pictures and messages. We got about 3-4 inches of snow Sat night and Sunday and it was windy. Drifted. I went to Weedman but it took me 22 mins. So I told them I was going back home and not stay as it was still blowing. Keith got me out Mon. went to clinic and came right home. have not left all day today. Love you Great Grandma Louise