Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Unpacked & ready to enjoy December!

Jonah and I have been unpacking and settling in the last couple of days. Matt was on call yesterday and starts a hospitalist rotation tomorrow. We plan to take Jonah to see Santa at some point but haven't had a chance. One of the things I don't like about moving is finding a new place to shop. I had just gotten used to one grocery store and now I have to learn another. I couldn't find Jonah's regular yogurt but found one that contained a serving of fruit and vegetables. Since there are days I can't get him to eat any vegetables I think it will be a good way to sneak them in. Today wasn't one of those days though. I made pizza pockets with broccoli and after Jonah finished what was on his plate he was reaching for Matt's too. I told him he probably gained 2 pounds today after eating all of his breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I went to pick up toys after Jonah was in bed and found this stash of toys and books in his tunnel.


Caleb & Jo's favorite new place to sleep.

1 comment:

grandma Joan said...

What great pictures! Jo and caleb look so cute under the tree.
I love and miss you guys and can't wait to see you. I even have some gifts for the puppies.