Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Elmo





Jonah was in a sour mood after waking up from his nap so I let him open his Valentine's Day present early from Grandma J. He loves his ABC Elmo! He carries it around with him and wants to take it when we leave the house. This morning he put him in his shopping cart and was driving him around. Jonah will be 18 months next week. I just can't believe how quickly he is growing up. He is working on walking up stairs. We have 4 or 5 steps leading up to the porch and every time we leave and come home he holds my hand and the railing and walks up and down the stairs.

There isn't much else to report. No word on the job. The weather had been nice here but then I boasted about driving with my sunroof open when mom sent me a picture of all the snow at home and today it is cold and wet. I'm slacking in taking pictures of Jonah. I always bring my camera with me but forget to take it out. Yesterday we were at the craft store and they had a bunch of foam hats that Jonah was trying on but stopped when I pulled out the camera. He ended up getting a cowboy hat. I'll have to get a picture of it soon. Caleb is driving me absolutely nuts. If he's not digging through Jonah's toys for something to chew on then he is on top the dining room table or trying to pull things off the counter. I'm glad he is feeling so great but he is much easier to love when he isn't.

2 comments:

G G Louise said...

it is Wed. afternoon 5 p.m. Harry and Keith just dug me out been snowed in for two days no school yesterday. Heard on news this am that earthquake hit Sycamore, Il. Called Pat Marshall and he said yes it registered 4.9 did not do much damage but shook things up a bit. Tired of snow but lived through it enjoy the pictures of Jonah. Love ya all. Great Grandma Louise

Grandma J said...

I like Elmo too Jonah
Grandma loves and misses you!