Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spring is coming!

It is a beautiful sunny day in Seattle and almost 60 degrees! We enjoyed a nice walk. I took pictures but either they were out of focus or Jonah was chewing in his sweater. I love that there are sidewalks everywhere. That is one thing I didn't like about our neighborhood in Peoria. There wasn't a single sidewalk so we had to walk on the street. We're going to be babysitting for friends tonight and in return they'll watch Jonah sometime for Matt and I to go out. I think we've only gone out without him 4 times in his life. I just saw that starting in May Southwest will fly nonstop between Seattle and St. Louis. It will be a little late for our trip but something to keep in mind for the future.
I didn't hear anything about the job. I'm actually torn on whether or not I even want it. I would rather work where Matt will be for the next 4-6 years but they said they wouldn't have openings until next year. So if I am not offered or don't decide to take this job, I might just wait it out and enjoy the spring and summer with Jonah.

No comments: