Thursday, March 25, 2010

Packed!

Can you believe we're already packed for our trip? I took out the suitcases yesterday thinking I would start and ended up packing everything except for the last minute stuff. We went to the bookstore last night to get Jonah new books for the plane ride. He had so much fun and was super excited to see all the books. I set my camera out to take but forgot it so I snapped a picture of him eating lunch just now. Excuse the mess, he has decided he doesn't like anything unless you put ketchup on top.



I think we're gearing up for a language explosion. He is imitating now and in the last two days has said cookie and cracker plain as day.

1 comment:

Michela said...

Hi Kim! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Good luck with your chair, I would love to hear how it goes for you.