Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Please vote!



So I'm ruining the surprise and showing you what I made for Jonah and why (sorry the picture is sideways). He is getting his pictures taken at the end of the month and I wanted him to look sharp so I made him a tie. I originally bought that white shirt for him to wear but after putting it on him I realized that the material was really thin and 18-24 months is too small. Now I'm thinking I'll put him in either a blue or green shirt. The photographer said do bright colors and the tie is very spring like. So how do you think the shirts below would look with the tie? I looked at them in the store today but a) I didn't have the tie with me to compare and b) I have a coupon that I can use later in the week so I didn't buy one. If you could take the poll to the right I would appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks for voting!

Shirt #1


Shirt #2

5 comments:

時尚 said...

您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!........................................

grandma Joan said...

Number one
Love and Miss you guys

Great Grandma Louise said...

My vote is for number one because it will light up his face and eyes All my love to you all Guess what we have had four days of sunshine I have crocus blooming everywhere and I got the flower patchs all cleaned off and pick garbage out of front yard and ditches that have been there and covered up with snow and rain Miss you all and enjoy the pictures Need more of you Kim and Matt. Love Great Grandma Louise

Miss Mary said...

If it isn't too late to vote, I'd say shirt number 1....Jonah looks good in blue and if it matches the tie...it will be super adorable!!!

Megan said...

shirt 2! shirt 2! for suuuure ;)