Monday, February 28, 2011

Haircut

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I haven't had my hair cut in over a year. I trimmed my bangs but that is about it. Today Matt took half a day off to go to the dentist and when he came home I went to get my hair cut.

Here is a before: (all photos taken by me so they're not the greatest)


And the after:


If only I could get the hair stylist to do my hair everyday! I'm going back next week for highlights because I've been wanting them forever. In Jonah news he was in rare form today. Every request resulted in him throwing himself on the floor crying. Sometimes he acts like a dramatic teenager. He was upset at dinner because I told him we were having stir fry and when I put it in front of him he started screaming "fries, fries!" because he thought I meant french fries. Before bed he was singing Row, row your boat and was so tickled when we would applaud at the end.

1 comment:

grandma Joan said...

It is a great cut and you look so pretty!
I love you