Friday, February 18, 2011

Half Birthday

Today Jonah is officially 2 1/2 years old. At music class today I noticed how he towers over the other kids who are all closer to 2 and how he is looking so tall and slim especially without diapers. After music class we went to the grocery store. I had planned on unpacking the groceries and eating lunch and then going to the park but our plans were revised when there was a semi blocking our road again. So we played at the park for a short time before heading home. I was worried about Jonah going to the bathroom at the park but I'm happy to report our first porta-potty attempt was a success. Now it is nap time for both of us because I work tonight. I worked full time hours this week and I'm ready for it to be over! I'm looking forward to a three day weekend with Matt.

We got out the playdoh yesterday and Jonah broke it up into little pieces. He put it on top of his truck and said "That silly. That funny."


Cheesing for the camera at lunch today.

No comments: