Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We took Jo to the vet to get her second leptospirosis (too lazy to look up the spelling) shot yesterday. Jonah was very upset I was not letting him hold the leash and started screaming before we even got in the door. I went up to check us in and left him standing by the door. I looked over and he was on the floor turning blue with one of his "I'm so mad I'm going to hold my breath" fits. He proceeded to scream for the next 10 minutes. Nothing would calm him down and I felt so bad for the ladies who worked there that were trying to answer phone calls with this kid screaming in the waiting room. I finally got him to eat a banana and read a book with me and he calmed down. The ladies were so sweet to say he was a cute boy even though he wasn't acting very cute. On an unrelated note, I need to get his emotional cry on video. He mostly does it when he thinks music is sad. It is heart breaking but also so cute.

I can't remember the last time Jonah had an accident (other than one very unfortunate mess from being sick which distressed him greatly) and he's even starting to stay dry during nap some days.


I taught Jonah to dunk his cookie in milk. At first he looked at me like I was crazy but then he tried it and couldn't get enough.

No comments: