Sunday, March 6, 2011

After contemplating the paint samples on the wall for weeks we finally took the plunge and painted Jonah's room. I had forgotten how much physical labor is involved in painting. Matt doesn't like painting which I don't mind because he is a messy painter. Instead of painting he was my errand boy and babysitter. Jonah is sleeping in his peapod in the spare room until everything airs out.

I got my hair highlighted yesterday and I really don't like it. It is too blond. Matt does like it though. They said I could come in and they would tone it down but I don't have a babysitter any day next week so I'll have to live with it for a while.

The sun has been shining this weekend but it is still a little too chilly to spend much time outdoors. I hear someone mowing their lawn right now. I hope some warmer weather is on the way! I'm looking forward to getting back outside and exploring more of the areas attractions on the weekends.

1 comment:

Grandma Joan said...

Can't wait to see the new colors.
I miss you guys terribly
I love you very much