Friday, March 18, 2011

Our St. Pat's Day

Yesterday after we ran our errands we went to the park. Jonah was navigating all the play equipment like a pro.






I think he looks at least 3 1/2 in this picture.


This week they tore down an uninhabited house behind us. We walked over yesterday to watch the "digger" work from the front and this morning he looked out from our bathroom window. I can't believe how much lighter our backyard is after they tore down the garage that was against the fence. I'm so excited to put some plants and flowers in the yard this year. Yesterday I planted Jonah's pumpkin outside because it had grown too big for its container. The watermelon plant isn't far behind.

1 comment:

Megan said...

He is such a happy boy! I love these pics of him playing on the teeter-totter and on the swings :) Tell him Aunt Meg loves him and can't wait to give him big hugs and kisses!!