Monday, March 21, 2011

Whale Watching

On Sunday Matt and I went on a whale watching boat tour. We technically could have brought Jonah with us as there were many children there but we don't get the opportunity to go out alone often so we took it. Jonah spent the afternoon playing with his friend Aric. It was a cold and windy day. We spotted two different whales and one we followed for quite some time. We also saw a California sea lion just hanging out on a buoy. It was a nice afternoon but I worked Friday and Saturday nights so I was ready to go pick up my boy and then take a nap. I didn't get any good pictures of the whales but the scenery was nice!





This is my only picture where you can see any part of the whale. Can you spot it?


Jonah working in the yard this morning.

No comments: