Wednesday, April 6, 2011


I had to get a picture of his messy face at lunch today. I got him to smile by singing his new favorite song, Jim along Josie. When I make him mac n' cheese (that is really organic pasta shells) I always puree spinach with yogurt to make the sauce. He thinks that is what mac n' cheese is and gobbles it up. I thought I saw the sun trying to peak out so we decided to head to the store to get some flowers to plant. As we were driving there it started hailing and then raining. Add that to the fact that it was 50 degrees and we decided not to plant flowers today.

And because toddlers are good at providing entertainment, here are a few of Jonah's tricks:

-He was sitting on my lap at the computer last night wanting to watch a video. I had youtube pulled up and he reached up and touched the video he wanted and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't open. I had to explain our computer isn't like an iphone and you have to use the mouse to click on things.

-Over the monitor during his nap time I heard him singing the State Farm jingle

-After lunch today he was sitting in his chair and I saw him trying to pat his head and rub his belly at the same time, something he saw on Sesame Street

My friend Karen just found out today that their little baby is a boy and she said the top contender for his name is Jonah. We're excited to add another little boy to our playgroup!

No comments: