Friday, April 15, 2011

I realize I've been doing some major slacking in the picture taking department. I don't even think I've taken a picture since Jonah had his hair cut last week. I'll try to remedy that this weekend. We had music class this morning. It was the first one of our last session. I wasn't going to sign up again but Matt has vacation days left to use so he is going to take a Friday off in May so he can go to music class too. There were at least 15 kids and their parent, parents or nanny in a little room at the senior center. I completely expected Jonah to start crying and want me to hold him but he did really well.
I picked up Matt's car yesterday and it looks like nothing happened to it. It actually looks better because they washed it and that hasn't been done in years. Matt doesn't believe in washing your car. There isn't much I can think of that Jonah did or said lately. If he sees me on the computer he tries to climb in my lap and says he wants to talk to Grandma and Grandpa. I guess he thinks they're always waiting to skype. The other night while he was saying his prayers before bed he stopped and looked like he was deep in thought and said "God likes me!". I love this age!

No comments: