Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hooray for beautiful weather!

It is gorgeous here today. I think it even hit 70! We spent the day at the botanical gardens with friends. Jonah apparently didn't get the memo about it being a perfect day because he was awful. If I let him out of his stroller he would run away (and into oncoming traffic) and if he was in his stroller he was screaming like I was trying to kill him. I'm sure people didn't think they would be hearing a screaming toddler during their relaxing stroll through the gardens. I think my voice must be at a frequency that he can't hear. In between the screaming and running after him we did have a good time though. I could handle this warm weather and sunshine thing for a few months at least. Here is Jonah mid chewing on a cheese stick.


No comments: