Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We're still here! I worked all weekend so Monday was a cleaning catch up day after a boys weekend. Today was gorgeous so we spent all morning with friends at the park. I'm thinking Jonah is going to nap really well although he is still talking to himself in there. It was probably a bad idea to read him a backhoe book before nap. The first thing he said when he woke up this morning was a request to read it. I never did post a picture but when we finished the paver path in the backyard I put up one of these cheap metal garden fences to keep the dogs off the lawn and direct them to the side yard to do their business. Well it worked for about a week and then Caleb figured out he could jump it. So he jumps over, does his business and jumps back. That dogs drives me crazy.

No comments: