Thursday, June 23, 2011

He strikes again

This is what Jonah's closet looked like this morning.


After I spent half an hour cleaning it up he destroyed it again at nap time. It looks like I'll be buying another door lock for the closet. He did take a nap at preschool on Wednesday. They said he got on his mat and went right to sleep. It apparently wasn't a long enough nap because there was a scene when I picked him up. He was tired and didn't want to go home. It was more than a little embarrassing.

This has been the slowest week ever. We haven't really gone anywhere or done anything and that is probably why its so slow. I have the weekend off for the first time this month so I'm really looking forward to that. We were supposed to have a baby shower at our house but it had to be moved to next week. I suppose that is the nature of surprise baby showers. Instead we'll have a relaxing weekend together. I hope the weather is nice and we can finish the swing set. The end is in sight. We're also going to a baseball game on Saturday. Jonah is excited.

I should write down things Jonah says more often because I forget them quickly. Tonight we downloaded a Spanish flashcard app on Matt's phone. After using it for a while Matt said that it was European Spanish. Jonah said "I want to talk about pee in Spanish."

No comments: