Monday, August 29, 2011

We're getting back into our routine around here. I managed to get everything unpacked on Thursday and worked Friday and Saturday. I'll try to give a little recap of the trip.

We stayed at a hotel on Tuesday night so we could take Jonah swimming and then have the shuttle drop us off at the airport on Wednesday morning. Matt made the mistake of telling Jonah we were going to have a hotel party and when I told Jonah is was time to go to bed he said no it was time to party. I think it was after 1 o'clock before he fell asleep and we had to be on the shuttle at 4 am. Needless to say he was cranky. Thankfully the excitement of going to the airport put him in a better mood. He did fantastic on the flight. When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house he had to jump on the little tractor right away. We even managed to get some swimming in that evening. I only took two pictures with my camera the entire trip. The rest are from our phones. Jonah has asked every day to go back to Illinois. The good news is that we're planning our trip for the end of November.

Paying close attention to how you drive the tractor.

When I was putting that shirt on him this morning he said that was the shirt he wore when he drove the tractor with grandpa. He has insisted on wearing that hat every day.

No comments: