Monday, September 5, 2011

Are all of my posts becoming short posts? I'll get back to the vacation recap soon I promise. I'm so glad it was a long weekend. We had an entire day to hang out together. After a few hours of sleep after work on Sunday we did some yard work. I'll have to take pictures. There are so many things I want to do to our yard but we'll take them one at a time as the budget, time and my uncooperative laborer allow. Today we went to a splash park so Jonah could play in the water. Our intention was to go to the petting zoo next to it but we found out when we arrived that it was closed for the season. Then Jonah took an incredibly long nap and now he and Matt are doing his new favorite thing, sharing a yogurt on the couch. I think he asked three times today to do it. He even goes to get the yogurt from the fridge.

No comments: