Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Here is an assortment of pictures taken in the last two weeks. All but the last are from my camera and not my phone. We've been busy everyday with either preschool or swim lessons. When I picked him up from preschool yesterday his Mandarin teacher asked him which project was his (I'm assuming that was what she said) and he pointed to one and said something in Mandarin. She handed it to him and he said thank you (that one I know thanks to Amazing Race). On Tuesdays and Thursdays Jonah is exhausted after his 25 minute swim lessons. He was also sick over the weekend. I thought he was better because he hadn't had a fever since Sunday but today he is coughing and has a runny nose. He started soccer on Saturday. I worked Friday and Saturday nights so I didn't go but Matt said he has improved a lot from last year. I can't wait to see him this weekend. I only work Friday and then Matt is on call Saturday and Sunday. September has really flown by. I really, really need to get moving on Jonah's costume. Enjoy the pictures!

At the park today

Loving the swing

Swim lessons last week. Thursday is parents join kids in the water day.

Going to swim lessons last week in his froggy boots. He stops people everywhere we go to tell them about his boots. He has also been doing a lot of hopping and pretend eating of bugs.

Bear taking a swim at the zoo on Friday. Jonah was oblivious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I did not know when I bought it but the camoflag on sweatshirt is tractors. Joan pointed this out I just got it at Gibson City when I went for parts It had just come in and I thought he had such a good time here on John Deeres he would enjoy it. We are in middle of harvest. It rained the last couple of days so they just emptied the dryer bins at Sabina getting ready for more to dry. Today sun is shining and so I suppose they will start up again. Still working in apples. Love you all and miss you the pictures help. Love Great Grandma Louise