Monday, September 12, 2011

It has been quite warm here for the last week. Well, at least warm for us. We stayed busy going to parks and splash parks because the house gets pretty hot. While I was working on Saturday night Matt and Jonah went to a party hosted by a fellow resident. They had a good time and everyone enjoyed getting to see Jonah. He is the only child in the R3 class. Here are some pictures from last week that were on my phone.

We were driving home from the splash park. Jonah gets so red in the face in the heat. Here he is gesturing and I'm sure asking me what something is, he is full of questions these days.

Here he is for picture day at preschool. He had fallen the weekend before and scraped up his face.

He falls asleep in the weirdest positions because he fights sleep so much. I went into his room at nap time last week to tell him to lay down and I found him with his socks on his hands holding his ladybug pillow and he told me he was working on his boat.

No comments: