Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Phone pictures from the last couple of weeks

Here is a glimpse of what we've been up to:

Took a walk to visit the animals at the pet store. This little kitty is Delilah.
Spreading the weeds

Finding sticks for our Halloween decorations.
He is as much of a handful as he looks. I also wouldn't be surprise if he was on Hoarders one day. Anything left in his room ends up in his bed.
He said it was the dogs birthday so, on my knees, he put a ladybug plate and a bunny cake. The cake looks like he is praying not to be eaten.
Made a gift for a special birthday girl that I've neglected to get in the mail in enough time (nothing new there). I will put it in the mail today!
Made pants for Jonah and a matching bow tie (not pictured). They're linen and lined and may be my best work yet. Now hopefully he doesn't scrape his face up anymore than it already is before his picture gets taken.
We had a take a ride on the apple car when at the outlet mall to get Jonah rainboots. I'll have to get a picture of them today. I had to pry them off his feet before bed last night and the first thing he did when he woke up was to put them back on.

No comments: