Thursday, September 15, 2011

Swim Lessons

Jonah started swim lessons today.  Apparently I didn't read the class description closely enough because I was wearing my bathing suit while all the other moms were dressed in clothes. The class is for 3-5 year olds and I think Jonah is the youngest. The teacher had to move the class from a little platform in the middle of the pool to the steps because Jonah kept jumping off the platform into the deep water. Today they worked on kicking and blowing out your nose while underwater. The great thing about parents not having to be in the water, other than the fact that I don't have to wear a bathing suit twice a week, is that I can take pictures. Next time I'll do that!

Last night we were searching for Matt's car keys because Jonah had been playing with them (not the first time but Matt doesn't learn). We asked Jonah where they were and his response was "At the top of the food chain because no one can eat them". They were in the couch.

No comments: