Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Possum & Lion

In the last two weeks we've found a dead bird and squirrel in our yard. So a couple of nights ago when I heard Caleb growling and circling something in the yard at night and saw the largest possum I've ever seen in my life laying on the ground we began to wonder how all these dead animals where ending up in the yard. Before I went to sleep the thought occurred to me that the possum was just playing possum. Sure enough it was gone in the morning. Here are a couple of pictures. Matt met his deadline with his presentations by staying up until 4 am and then going to work at 7. Jonah and I surprised him with a board game he was wanting when he came home from work. Jonah also got a new outfit to play dress up. They had costumes 70% off at the fabric store. As soon as he woke up this morning he wanted to put it on. There is also a picture of him driving to go pick up some carrot stew.

No comments: