Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wolf Pup

Jonah has spent two nights in the last week sleeping in our bed which hasn't happened since he was nursing. He has been trying to get over a cold and wakes up in the night crying. Today he woke up and was in such a bad mood that I put him down for a nap before noon and he woke up acting like he felt better. We went to the mall with the understanding that he couldn't play at the play place with the other kids. We went to get him a hat that I've been wanting to get since I saw it but had been waiting for it to go on sale. I could no longer wait because it is the perfect hat for Jonah. He insisted on wearing around the mall and howling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hat Jonah. I wish I had one like it. Glad you are feeling better. My sisters husband Carry Lewis died yesterday morning at VA hospital in Danville. He was 91. His funeral is Friday afternoon. I will have the dinner at my house after funeral as they have no church affiliation at all. It is cold and windy here. Need winter coats also. Counting days to see you. Love Great Grandma Louise