Thursday, December 22, 2011

This week

We've been busy with out holiday preparations. On Tuesday we made cookies and yesterday while Jonah was at preschool I made his teachers' gifts and made more cookies. I didn't even think about gifts for the teachers until I saw the other parents bring gifts at the holiday program. I ran to the store and got travel size Kleenexes, lotion, hand sanitizer and instant coffee and made little pouches and a card. Next year I need to plan something so it's not so last minute. I made little reindeer and snowmen cookies and they were not worth the effort. Today we went to a zoo and saw more reindeer. Jonah was in a bad mood so I don't have many pictures of him but the view was beautiful. I work tomorrow night and then we'll have three days together as a family.

No comments: