Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So far we've survived the snow. Matt's test was canceled on Tuesday so he just went straight to work. Jonah and I went to the store to stock up. It was getting nasty as we were leaving the store and we had a little trouble in the parking lot. Snowplows are few and far between here. Today Matt took the bus to work which was nice because I didn't have to worry about him driving. Thankfully he didn't get stuck on there for four hours like last year. Jonah and I stayed home. I had a meeting at work but wasn't going to risk driving there. Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. One of the pretty trees before it really started snowing and a couple of Jonah. That bowl of ice cream was Matt's that Jonah was eating and said "I'm getting fat."

Why yes those are the boxes of Christmas decorations still sitting in the dining room. At least I have removed the ornaments from the tree. I call that progress.
Spitting image of his father. We were talking about his friends upcoming birthday party and wanted to know what kind of birthday party he wanted this year. He requested a roller skating party. I don't know where this kid gets his ideas. When we said he was too young for roller skating he said he wanted a glasses party.

No comments: