Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a Valentine's Day party at our house for Jonah's friends. I didn't think to take any pictures but there were 4 older boys, 2 baby boys and one sweet girl plus yummy food to keep us busy. Jonah is now supposed to be napping and I'm enjoying some of the party leftovers. I made this and it is so good. We don't have any plans for tonight. Matt has a presentation for his conference in Vancouver he has to have submitted tomorrow so he's been working on that for the last couple of weeks and will be finishing it up tonight. Here is Jonah's Valentine's picture I took last week.


And here I am at 11w4d. If you didn't know me you would just think I was a little chubby.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You look great, Kim :) You have no idea how happy I am for you, Matt, and Jonah!!!