Monday, February 20, 2012

We were really looking forward to the three day weekend and spending time together as a family. Those plans flew out the window when I got sick at work on Saturday night. Thankfully I made it home before I started throwing up with just minutes to spare. I spent all of Sunday and most of Monday in bed with horrible body aches and joint pain. Ugh, can we be done with all these illnesses this winter? Thankfully the boys don't seem to be affected. Matt picked up some protein bars for me because I lost 2 of the 4 pounds I had gained and really should be gaining more by now. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday so I'll feel better after I see that everything is going okay. It's been two weeks since my last one and worry starts to creep in until the next one. I can't wait to feel movement to have a little reassurance between appointments. I hope we'll get some good pictures and I'll post those. Then everyone can share the news (minus Facebook) as we'll be in the second trimester!

We did get to have a little family night and ate dinner and watched a movie in the living room. We watched Dolphin Tale and Jonah loved it. He is so not ready for the movie theater yet because he cries during sad parts and cheers during happy parts. I tried to get a video of him "reading" his new book but he wasn't cooperative. He has the thing memorized.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Feel better soon, Kim! I wish I was out in Seattle to help you gain your weight back! Pizza, ice cream, cookies!! Mmmm ;)
I can't wait to see more sono pics :)