Monday, April 9, 2012

Details

On Matt's post call day on Thursday we had our big ultrasound. It took over an hour to get all the pictures they needed of both babies. We're happy to report that they both look fantastic and there was nothing worrisome on the ultrasound. I won't post the verification pictures but it was obvious they were boys. I knew before the sonographer even said anything and on B, before Matt even saw anything. They were both moving around like crazy and because of their positioning, one was kicking the other in the head. I also had an appointment with my OB's office and I'm measuring 5 weeks ahead of a singleton pregnancy. Now the pictures. They're pictures of the pictures so a little fuzzy but you get the idea.

Baby Boy A: He is currently head down and we hope he stays that way. He turned over and hid his face during the ultrasound so we only got one picture of his profile. You can see the outline of his hand. Both boys were sucking their thumbs at various points during the ultrasound. He is and always has been the bigger of the two and was measuring a week ahead of his gestational age in most of his measurements.

Baby B: This little boy was more cooperative and let us get more pictures. He has always been the smaller of the two but was still measuring 4 or 5 days ahead of his gestational age. My guess is that Baby A will look just like Jonah (aka Matt) and Baby B will be smaller and maybe have dark hair. I'm looking forward to finding out!

And another one of B because he was a poser.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe how big they are already! They are going to be so handsome, just like their big brother :)
I think I am getting sappy, these sono pics brought tears to my eyes!
I love you guys!

Grandma Joan said...

Ditto to Megan's comments! thank you for sharing these photos! I love you all. can't wait to see you!