Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's been a long time since I've posted because it has been a long week. In short, it has been a bad week. We're working on getting my contractions under control and I'm maxed out on my medications. Grandma Joan couldn't have come at a better time. My house is the cleanest it has been in months, we have groceries and Jonah is so happy to have someone to play with. I'll go to the doctor again tomorrow and see what the next step will be. I was supposed to be going with Matt to his conference for our "vacation" but that probably won't happen. We're less than two weeks from viability and I hope my body can hold up far beyond that. The boys are making their presence know all the time. Matt thinks they're sleeping in shifts so one of them can be kicking me at all times. Their car seats are ready and the next step is seeing if we can get three car seats in my car.

I don't have any recent pictures on my phone but here is one from early in the weeks. This little girl is always looking for someone to throw her bone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Joan is there with you. Hope things will settle down for you . I will be praying every thing goes better. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you so much. I have made two little lovies One is Elmo and the other cookie monster. It is raining here today and it is cool. I am so tired of going back into house to get coat. Ready for warmer weather. Love to you all Great Grandma Jiles