Saturday, May 5, 2012

Call it a night

When asked what we should title this post that was Jonah's suggestion so I went with it. Grandma Joan left this morning and we were sad to see her go. Her visit renewed us and prepared us to soldier on well rested with a clean house. Matt is on call this weekend so Jonah and I are hanging out at home. It will soon be my favorite time of the day, nap time! Here are a few pictures. It is supposed to be in the mid 60s tomorrow and sunny (for Seattle) so I hope to take Jonah outside to play.

Deciding on fabric for curtains in the nursery. I'm leaning toward the one on the right.

Here are the babies at 23 weeks. They've really been growing the past few days. I told Jonah to stand next to me in the picture to show how big they are and he pulled his shirt open to show how much he's grown.

Anxiously waiting for Lovey to finish in the dryer.

While we had a babysitter (and only one child) Matt and I had a dessert date last night. We barely made a dent in the cake. The apple cobbler was very good too.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Has Jonah been watching "Girls Gone Wild"? Haha oh my my, that pose in the first belly pic ;)