Thursday, May 10, 2012

Grow, babies!

Somehow when I added pictures all of my text was erased so here is a truncated version of what I had originally. Jonah was excited to go to preschool this morning to give his teachers gifts for Teacher Week. His behavior has been much improved the last two days. I didn't even have to carry him into preschool this morning.
We added packets of lemonade and tea and drawing by Jonah to the cups. The little flags say "Thank you for quenching my thirst for knowledge". Thank you, Pinterest!
Night #4, asleep within 10 minutes and slept until 7:30 with no construction work in his room.
My appointments went well today. Both babies are measuring right on track at 1 lb 6 oz and 1 lb 9 oz. I'll go to the hospital on Monday and Tuesday to get steroid shots for their lungs. Even though things have been going great lately my doctor wants me to go ahead and get them because I am still on two medications to stop the contractions and things can change quickly. I don't have to go back to the doctor for two whole weeks!

1 comment:

grandma said...

wonderful news! such cute picture of Jonah too I miss you guys so much. Hug yhe boys for me.
Oh...you are so talented, those cups are so cute.
Love - Grandma Joan