Sunday, June 10, 2012

For Grandma

I dropped the ball last week. Jonah and I made a care package for my mom for her to have while in the hospital and I didn't get it sent. So in my attempt to bring a little sunshine to her day and brightness to her hospital stay, her are some pictures just for her. I had them printed onto a collage that will arrive later.










And here are couple from this weekend. Matt and Jonah did some coloring. Jonah dictated what he wanted drawn and Matt drew it. I'm a little offended that I wasn't included in the drawing. Also, the daddy and Jonah (and Lovey) are so cute.



I was tucking Jonah in last night and he requested I take a picture of him and his friends.

1 comment:

Megan Plunk said...

I hope your mom is doing ok and feeling better, Kim! I'm sure the care package will be an awesome pick-me-up!