Thursday, June 7, 2012

Music to my ears

Here is a video from the day my doppler arrived in the mail. Baby A is now the difficult one to get a good reading on because he is so low. They both starting moving like crazy when I turn it on. Like I said it is really nice to be able to check on them whenever I want. I don't get to hear their heartbeats at appointments because they do a sonogram at every appointment and just check to make sure their hearts are beating but don't take a reading. I can't wait for my growth ultrasound on Monday to see how they're growing.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to share with us. You are so thoughtful. Glad things are going well. Try to get as much rest as you can. I was sharing photos with my family and they pointed out that twins run in Anderson family. My mom had twin sons after my birth but they were premature and lived only a few hours. Of course this was in 1935 and then my dads sister had twins, boy and girl and my dads half brother had twin girls. And then Grandpa Flegel was the only survivor of triplets Love you all and look forward to emails and photos Jonah is really maturing and is so handsome. Great Grandma Jiles

Grandma Joan said...

What a wonderful post! I love and miss you. Take care Kim! Hug all your boys for me :)