Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We're still here, promise!

Matt had a three day weekend and I believe I slept during most of it. Yesterday Jonah went to preschool and I took a nap. See the trend? I was determined to get pictures at the bounce house today but then I started chatting and then had baby duty so no pictures. Now Jonah is going down for a nap and so am I. I'm having trouble sleeping through the night. I get 3 or 4 hours in and then wake up and toss and turn until Jonah wakes up. Welcome to the third trimester! I'm now as big as I was at term with Jonah so I'm sure the discomfort is only going to increase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rest as much as you can. Your main job is taking care of your body now and you are doing a great job. So proud of you. It rained and was a little cooler here Rain was much needed and it really helped crops and greened up lawns also so now we mow again. I sent box today hope it gets there okay. Yesterday was grandpa Claudes birthday. Lot os good memories and I know he would have been so proud of you all. Love you all Great Grandma Jiles