Monday, June 25, 2012

We've had a busy week with one guest leaving Thursday and another arriving Saturday. Grandpa Tom came  to help out with things around the house. Jonah is in heaven and excited to work alongside him. Matt is on his last week of nights. We took advantage of having a babysitter last night and went to see Avengers (Matt's choice). I liked it more than I thought I would but Matt LOVED it! He said that it was second this year only to the babies being born. Here are some pictures of the workers yesterday and one of how much the babies have grown. I feel huge but at Jonah's sibling class there were ladies there much larger and due at the same time with only one baby. I'll have to write a post about the class.










2 comments:

Megan Plunk said...

I'm so glad Dad made a trip out to see you guys :) I'm sure Jonah was in heaven doing "man" things and hard work :) What a great pictures!!

Grandma Joan said...

Such grat pictures. I miss you guys so much! I am happy Tom is there but jealous :). You look awesome Kim! So proud of you. I want a copy of that picture of Matt and Jonah, it is so good...looks professional!