Monday, July 23, 2012

After watching my blood pressure all weekend I called the doctor yesterday afternoon and, as expected, they had me come in for labs and to be monitored. I received the official diagnosis of preeclampsia but very mild. They were going to send me home but my blood pressure was too high so they admitted me to the hospital again. Since then my blood pressure has been normal. Today they'll draw labs again and the boys will have the growth ultrasound that was scheduled for outpatient. Now I get to a ride to ultrasound instead of driving there! Matt is taking Jonah to preschool today. Yesterday they dropped me off at the hospital and went to the park to play until they heard word that I was either going to need picked up or my suitcase dropped off. The good news is that the boys are doing great. I'm in the middle of my twice daily monitoring now and they're kicking all over the place. I'm looking forward to seeing them on ultrasound today and getting an estimate of their current weight.

No comments: